my tacky shoes


Every woman has a passion for shoes. Am I wrong? Maybe not all of woman, but I think many of them who love shoes and will happy if they get their favorite shoes on a sale or pay a lot for a pair of shoes that they really want most. Shoes could increasing their confident if they wear a right one in the right place. Yap, trust me for this statement!


I also have shoes that I love much. One of my best shoes i the shoes you seeing in the picture above. Surely, I didn't make my wallet empty when I bought this one. The price is not expensive at all. But I feel comfortable with my green shoes although I don't wear it everyday.

Someday when I wore this shoes, my boyfriend said "what a tacky shoes!" Whew, is it true? My shoes is tacky? For that moment, I felt I wear the worst shoes between the other woman. I was upset down and thought not to wear it anymore and burn it. But that was a bad idea, huh?

Sometimes he doesn't know why I love my shoes so much even the color is too bright. He also doesn"t know what my taste. So, I really don't care about what he said. I will wear this shoes until it breaks.  

I just want to say that don't let your confidet down only because someone tell you a thing that you don't want to hear about. Let yourself decide what you want to do and what you want to wear.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

domba kapas

Griya Sastrowardoyo

Pasar Beringharjo